// //

Thursday, March 1, 2012

My strange self

Pictured: Not actually me


Well, since I've decided to make a blog, I might as well start by introducing myself. I am a norwegian 17-year old guy with two brothers, who studies art in high-school, and leans towards the geeky type of person (This might sound a bit ''hipster'', but it's the best thing i could think of to describe myself). I am in a relatively good physical condition, I have a plan for my future, and I like sweets.

While this could be just about anyone, I must admit that I have a few things that separate me from the rest of the pack of tittie-staring hormone-bombs. While I might hide a lot of stuff I don't want publicized, I'm going to try and present myself in the best manner possible, and I will at the same time try to keep the reading interesting. I will in other words, take off my ''clothing'', but leave my boxers on (Which I know some people would prefer me to).

First thing about me that isn't very normal among others is that I'm very close to being asexual. I've had huge tits literally shoved upon me, without having any kind of boner-inducing spell cast upon me. This is a thing I'm able to control myself, luckily, allowing me to easier focus on other, more important things. It also prevents me from getting horny from looking at naked act-models from the aforemented art study, but I'm mostly pleased by the way I'm allowed to ignore the common boner-vision, which causes a craving for anything with boobs, reduced environmental awareness and clouded/boner-affected thinking.

Second thing people should be aware of, is that I got a very logical sense of thinking. I used to be a borderline sociopath person, completely ignoring, denying or deproving anything that I found illogical. I was even very much for using less medical resources on the sick (even the terminall ill), because there's little point in keeping people alive like that. It drains resources that might be spent on other things, it makes for the need of more medical personel (who could be doing other things), and not least: The survival of the fittest is completely ignored by mankind, which I found to be really stupid, because we get so many weak genes that are less resistant to sickness. I have, of course, begun thinking differently after this, but I'm still very logically contructed.

Third thing about me that separates me from others is my, strangely, large amount of empathy (atleast as percieved by me), leading me to often abandon my own side of a discussion, simply because I feel like whomever I'm discussing against should be right. It is weird why I'm so empathic, seeing that, as aforemented, I lean to the logical side of the brain (the left), which, as far as I know, isn't the one that takes care of the emotional information (aside from being the part that takes care of one's feeling of ''self'').

Fourth, and the last thing I will be writing about myself in this post, is that I tend to think wrongly in some situations. Not that i come to the wrong conclusion, but rather that when I'm supposed to think deeply about a subject, I end up blurting out whatever brain-farts I can produce in the time it takes me to finish talking. But also, opposite, I think too deeply about some things, and try to analyze things for possible end-results and reasons, leaving me saying nothing, while the other people talking change subject. I luckily have reduced the amount of times I do the latter, as it complicates social interactions more than necessary, yet leaving me more ''brain-gassin" than ever.

I hope this has been an interesting read (as it is my first actual blog-input), and I hope that whomever reads this will continue reading this blog (which i hope to keep going for a while). I also must say I accept comments on whatever I'm posting, either it's grammatical, logical, spelling or other mistakes, as I want to keep the blog as good as possible for the public. For those interested in what I'll be blogging about further on, the answer isn't very hard; Anything I feel like.

2 comments:

  1. you didn't put in the fourth thing about yourself, you skipped from third to fifth.

    ReplyDelete